Protecting your privacy is important to us
Clouloan is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide.
∙ Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
∙ We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
∙ We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
- Notice: We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not.
- Usage: We use your personal information for the following purposes:
∙ To provide you information that will allow you to use Clouloan
∙ To automatically customize your documents with your information
∙ Proper record keeping of the contract between us.
∙ We may also collect your name, language, currency, document searched and country information for a better experience with Clouloan.
- Consent: When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that Clouloan is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration.
- Access to Your Information: You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times.
- Security of Information: Clouloan is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
- What We Do With the Information You Share: Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
- How To Opt-Out: We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
- Enforcement Of Policy: If for some reason you believe Cloulaon has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.